INKED: Get It For $1.99, Score a Free Poster
Last month, The Geek’s Guide to Dating was on sale for just $3.99. It was a fun month of watching lots of people add the lil’ book to Goodreads, and catching tweets galore about it. Thanks for the promo, Quirk!
Over the course of the sale, if you order a copy and give me a shout (ericsmithrocks at gmail dot com) with proof of purchase, I will SEND YOU A FREE POSTER.
Look at that thing!
My pal Ashley Poston, a designer at Bloomsbury and the author of The Sound of Us (pick this book up ASAP thanks), whipped this up, and I just love it. I ordered a small print run of them, because I had to have one framed in my office.
If you order INKED, I’ll send you this new 8.5 x 11 print by Ashley, and a second poster of the cover. Because I heart you, and I have extras leftover from the book’s release. Just shoot me an email with proof of eBook purchase. ericsmithrocks at gmail dot com.
Last time I ran something like this, I ended up mailing out about 300 posters, and I learned a lot during it. And hey, it was AWESOME. Let’s see if we can make that happen again. Couple of quick notes:
1. I am getting married at the end of next week (OMG), so these won’t ship out until mid-July.
2. Yes, this is open internationally.
3. Posters will be folded in half (sorry!) and mailed with care.
4. Promo will be over once the sale is done, but if you stumble on this post a year from now, and I still have leftover posters, give a shout. I’m nice, and will totally send you one.
5. If it is several years from now and you’ve stumbled on this post… hello from the past. It’s the year 2015. I knew you would come. You’re the one who will save us, who the prophecy foretold. Listen now, and heed my words while we still have time and– [rest of message redacted].